lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

Susinstagram

Me encanta Instagram y poder compartir todo lo que vivo a través de imágenes, es genial! Hoy les dejo con un mix de momentos vividos en la ciudad que me ha acogido desde hace casi 2 años, Londres!!

Si quieres seguirme soy @susiinwonderland

Besitos y espero que les guste!

I love Instagram because I really enjoy being able to share my day with you all by using images, it's great! Today I leave you with a mix of moments lived in the city that I've been living since almost 2 years, London!

If you want to follow me I'm @susiinwonderland

Kisses and I hope you like them!



 1. Tower Bridge. 2. Big Ben. 3. Portobello Road. 4. Me
1.Rain from my room. 2. I wish I had this mini. 3. Notting Hill. 4. London Sky. 5. My neighbourhood. 6. St Pauls. 7.Carnaby St
1. Chic&Seek event. 2,3,4,5 Streetstyle by Turri
 1.Vapiano. 2.Fish&chips in Poppies(best ever) 3.Cheesy french fries in Southampton. 4.Pizza Vapiano. 5.Sushi invited by my neigbour :) 6. Match restaurant. 7.English Breakfast in Southampton. 8. GBK(love this burger) 9. Pasta Vapiano
1. Waiting for a streetstyle photoshoot. 2. Working... 3.Me. 4.VFNO. 5.Piña Colada at the Museum of London. 6.Vapiano. 7.Sotuhampton. 8. Southampton. 9. Sun!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario